Postage & Returns FAQ
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much is postage?
Postage for standard items is generally $10, with some larger parcels being capped at $15. This excludes our bulky items such as art prints. All shipping prices are in addition to the purchase price. Postage is automatically applied at checkout.
All postage services have individual tracking for each parcel.
How much is postage for bulky items?
All bulky parcels & artwork are sent via courier which may also involve on-forwarding via Australia Post depending on the location of delivery. Most bulky parcels ship at $35 Australia wide. Price for furniture will depend on size and location. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a delivery quote prior to ordering or have any questions.
Do you offer Express postage options?
Yes we do offer express post. If you would like express postage, it must be selected at checkout and is not automatically applied. The postage cost for express post starts at $16 and is capped at $25.
Normal and seasonal processing times still apply for express post items. Express only refers to the postage speed via Australia post, not processing times.
We are unfortunately unable to offer express shipping for some large and all bulky items as they go via courier or are on forwarded via Australia post via courier networks.
How quick is my order dispatched?
All items are dispatched via regular post (unless express postage shipping is selected) usually within 1-3 business days. During busy periods such as in the lead up to Christmas our order processing may take up to 5 business days.
In normal times we generally deliver to the couriers on Wednesday & Fridays. Occasionally these days may change as we are out of town, we deliver to the local depot ourselves. We are unable to offer express services on bulky items as they go via courier who don't have express capability.
How long will my parcel take to arrive to me?
All items are shipped from regional NSW (Millthorpe), so please allow adequate time for delivery. This may mean 2-3 weeks for some rural and remote locations. Once posted we cannot be responsible for items delayed or lost in the post, we will however we will be happy to assist with any enquiries in order to help locate missing or delayed parcels.
What happens if my order is late/lost?
Once posted, we cannot be responsible for items delayed in the post. We are however happy to assist with any enquiries and to lodge claims on order to help locate missing or delayed parcels. All parcels are sent with tracking to facilitate this service and to ensure your parcels get delivered to you safely. We do strongly recommend you send your parcels to an address where they will not be left unattended once delivered, as we are not to be held responsible for any items stolen from the delivery address if they have been deemed delivered by our delivery service.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes you are welcome to pick up your order from Millthorpe, NSW. Please use the code 'LOCAL' to wave postage costs in check out and call us on 0439 450 412 to arrange pick up. We will do our best to arrange pick up at the most convenient time for you.
If you cannot make pick up, we will be happy to invoice postage costs and send them out to you. No items will be dispatched without postage being paid.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
When making a purchase from our store you agree to the following store policies:
- If you are not happy with your products for any reason they may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt. For the return of non-faulty items, i.e. change of mind or incorrect clothing sizes the purchaser is responsible for the return postage cost to us (no exceptions).
- Returns for non-faulty items will not be accepted if the items have been used, worn or have had tags removed.
- We cannot take responsibility for items lost without a proof of delivery & the item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend the use of postage services which have a tracking number to avoid these situations.
- In the event you wish to exchange size you are responsible for the cost of return postage both ways. Please check with us via email or phone to ensure that we have the required size in stock prior to exchange
- If you should have an item arrive which is faulty or damaged, please email us with photographs and we will offer a replacement (where available) or refund. In the email, please include your full name, postal address, contact number, order number and a photo of the damaged item. We will make an assessment based on the photos if the product needs to be returned to us (Buyer to pay initial return shipping for which they will be re-imbursed, once item confirmed faulty) or destroyed (customer to provide additional photos that the stock is destroyed) and disposed of by the customer.
By making a purchase from Eclectic Equine and Country, all purchasers acknowledge and accept to abide by the above terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding postage, refunds or returns please don't hesitate to contact us.